You are browsing the archive for information.
October 4, 2011 in information
We hope you will plan to join us for the inaugural launch of the Colorado Learning Network. Come join other Colorado educators in exploring through an inquiry process the democratic classroom. We will connect, wonder, investigate, construct, express, and reflect together. We will learn together, sharing ideas, and then take our learning to the next step by creating something that will be practical, useful, and representative of our learning journey.
Joining is easy: Follow the steps outlined below. We will be setting our first synchronous online meeting within the next few weeks.
1. Join the Colorado Learning network. Simply click on “join network” to the right and fill out the form.
2. Whether you plan to participate right now or not, please take this quick survey to tell us what you think of the idea of this multi-district network for educators in Colorado.
3. Click on the “Groups” tab above, then find “Developing the Democratic Classroom”
and click on Join.
4. Click on the “Blogs” tab above to visit the blog for “Developing the Democratic Classroom.” Here you will find our process, activities links, and resources to start exploring!
5. If you were unable to join the first meeting of the Democratic Classroom Learn/Build, go to the Democratic Classroom Activities page to join us in our work.
6. If you were unable to join us for our CLN Open House, and want to learn more about us, you can view the archived webinar by clicking here.
Credit will be available for your participation. Stay tuned for details!