The CoLearning Network (CLN) will provide a community for collaborative learning and work. The network will feature:
• Collective work space for projects
• Support for work and learning not necessarily available within members’ own school districts
• A calendar of network learning events, including monthly conversations
CLN’s work is informed by the following beliefs:
- Inquiry is at the heart of learning.
- Learners play, construct & reflect.
- Learning is a social process. We learn best together and with each other’s help.
- Educators’ learning should embody the learning we want for students.